Terms & Conditions
- A 25% deposit is payable at the time of booking. This is a non-refundable deposit, unless the property relets for the period of your booking. Any refund of deposit is subject to a rebooking, and a deduction for any commission incurred from a 3rd party.
- The balance of your booking is due 6 weeks before your arrival date. Once within this 6 week period you are liable for full payment. If you canceł prior to the 6 week point, you are not liable for the balance. Therefore early notification of cancellation is requested in writing/email. If cancellation happens after the 6 week point, and full payment has been made, then a refund will be made If the property relets, and less any commission from a 3rd party.
- No pets are allowed anywhere in the holiday accommodation, unless by prior arrangement. Rose Cottage and Ayr Farmhouse accept dogs all year. Rocky Close accepts a dog September through to June. Not during July & August.
- No smoking is allowed anywhere in the holiday accommodation.
- The number of guests occupying the holiday accommodation shall not exceed the numbers of the guests stated on the booking form.
- The guests shall not sublet the holiday accommodation/parking or any part thereof during their stay.
- The keys will be handed over to guests via a Masterlock box at the beginning of The Period of Hire, and the keys must be returned to the Masterlock box at the end of the Period of Hire.
- The Guests shall leave the holiday accommodation in a clean and tidy condition, with all rubbish removed to the outside dedicated bins.
- Any faults or breakages must be reported as soon as possible to the Owners.
- The Owners and their representatives retain the right to enter the accommodation at any time.
- No stag/hen/college leavers or party groups will be accepted. And we kindly request that all guests are considerate to our neighbours. All properties are in residential areas and have neighbours.
- EV charging points are provided at Boscarne, Chy Lowen, Rocky Close, Lanyon & Treen. The remaining properties do not have EV charging points. Do not charge at the properties that do not have EV charging points by either passing cables through windows, or using outside sockets. This may either overheat sockets or cause a fire. You will invalidate our insurance policy. So please only charge using our installed charging points.
Failure to comply with these terms & conditions wilf make you llable to lose your booking, or your rights to stay in the property without a refund.